Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Recommend Me An AR-15 Trigger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member LonArcvarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2022
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Recommend Me An AR-15 Trigger

    Took my new AR to the range today and got it dialed in at 25 yards. The issue is that the trigger is kinda rough and "draggy".
    I'm interested in getting a crisp trigger and stretching it out further.
    Any recommendations?
    6e99d3734110c54371bfaed4432848b9

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member princemeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2023
    Posts
    234
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Recommend Me An AR-15 Trigger

    Just put a 2 stage Laru trigger in a PSA M16 clone. Nice feel and not to expensive. Followed Utube instructions and went in fine.

  3. #3
    Hostboard Member ayawoalhassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2023
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Recommend Me An AR-15 Trigger

    I swapped my mil-spec trigger with a flat-face one from PSA, and the difference was night and day—crisp break and way less take-up. If you’re also messing around with AR15 Uppers like I am, a solid trigger upgrade really pulls everything together and makes range time way more fun. I didn’t realize how much I was missing until I made the switch.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •